Yes, that's what I am saying: I built keystores on AIX and distributed to Solaris :-)

Pavel

                      Rajesh-IT Sharma
                      <rajesh-it.sharma+exter        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries List         Subject:  Re: "Invalid key
database type was found" V5.3 CSD05 SSL gsk6cmdf              ailed for
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         -type cms GSKit V6.0.5.43 Solaris 2.8

                      08/19/2004 02:36 PM

Pavel, Wouldn't it still be necessary to have a key database on Solaris
even if I can create a certificate on AIX.
Thank you for the response. I am considering CSD06.
Raj

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or