Thank you to all of you who replied to my earlier posting.

Ok. I applied CSD07 and I am successfully able to create the certificates.
Now, I am stuck at importing the certificates into the qmgr's keys db. I
have created two Q Mgrs and able to create certificates for both of them
that have been received into the keys db of each queue manager. Then I
exported the certificate from both the queue managers into a file (-type
pkcs12) and tried to import them ( qm 1's being imported into qm2's key db
and vice-versa). However this fails giving me the error -

An error occurred while inserting keys to the database.

gsk6version information is
@(#)ProductName:      gsk6e (GoldCoast Build) 0406171803
@(#)ProductVersion:   6.0.5.43
@(#)ProductInfo:      04/06/15.00:00:28.04/06/17.18:11:04

Also, the classpath and path info remains the same as mentioned in the
first email. I see messages that Interim fix need to be applied. I have
the latest GSkit version running, do I still need to apply the Interim
Fix.

Finally, is anyone running MQ with SSL on Solaris in Production? Reason I
ask this is that I have never had this much gotcha in setting anything
with this much trouble and I would like to get a confidence level whether
it is worth it at this time, or wait for it to stabilize a bit more -:)

Raj

Pavel Tolkachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/19/2004 03:41 PM
Please respond to MQSeries List