From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Nick Denning
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MMC/Any GUI for administering MQ on AIX

Does everyone know that you can use wmq explorer on Windows to administer a remote queue manager on another machine.

Right click on queue managers in explorer, execute the show queue manager and add in a reference to the remote queue manager you need.

You need to configure the appropriate channel and listener on the remote server.  That is all in the system administration manuals.

Nick