Title: RE: MMC/Any GUI for administering MQ on AIX
And you need to create a SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN channel on the remote machine. As was already said, read the manual, it's all in there.

tonyB.

From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of van Zyl, Andre
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 6:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MMC/Any GUI for administering MQ on AIX

Yes. All you need to do is create your user ID on the AIX box and add to the mqm user group(remember to refresh security). Then you should be able to add the AIX queue manager in your windows MQ explorer and manage it from there. You must be sure that on AIX you have started both the command server and listener. Also see the MQ documentation on remote administration.

Andre van Zyl