Hi Jitender,

Time to RTM.

Chapter 2 of the WMQ Using Java manual explains how setup a Java program to run
on AIX.  In particular, you need to setup the CLASSPATH and LIBPATH environment
variables.

Once you do that MQJExplorer will run just fine on AIX.  I would suggest you
create a shell script to hold the environment variables and to launch
MQJExplorer.

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.