Morag,

Owing the following reason that cluster exit can
choose repository it like, when we define cluster
queue (from a member QM in the cluster), we may not
see the cluster queue defined immediately.   Is it
true?   Can REFRESH CLUSTER or other means help to
make the cluster queue effective immediately.   In
some case, we found that we may need to put some test
message into the new cluster queue to make it
effective.   However, this approach is not feasible in
a production environment.

K K

 --- Morag Hughson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> $:.e!G

=== message truncated ===