It is not up to me to make objections! Just out of curiosity:

1) You are an organist, I am not. Is McCoy's Jeux (I think you refer to the
1.4 version) good enough (flexible enough) to be worth including an
organ-specific sound font? I played with it years ago and I have no specific
recollections of having been exceedingly impressed (my fault, likely!).

2) Are you aware of Jeux d'Orgue by J. Basquin (  I got it from here
<http://www.jeuxdorgues.com/>   )? It is larger (22MB) but I seem to
remember it was quite good.

Thanks,

M.