As lasconic said, some of the additional "<System>" could be caused by
different font rendering.
Other errors related to the position of chords could be due to the fact that
there are "ChordList::read failed" errors also for the other folders.
You can also see the failure in the mordents test from the Travis log:
https://travis-ci.org/musescore/MuseScore/builds/59844175#L4229

By the way, I see failures in the tests under Linux Mint 17.1, gcc 5.1, Qt
5.4.1, in the "bracket" field: I am obtaining type="255" instead of
type="-1" for some of the libmscore folder tests. I am still investigating
why.

Ciao,
ABL