Hi Kathryn,

If you didn't yet, please read
https://musescore.org/en/developers-handbook/google-summer-code/steps-toward-successful-application

Regarding your proposal, it looks good. Please enclose some UI ideas in
your official proposal. Also I'd be interested in your planning for the
project.

I remind you (and other students reading along) that the deadline for
proposal is March 25. Use google doc and post your proposal on
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com before this date if you want it to be
reviewed.

lasconic