Hi,

This list has very low traffic in term of users. It's mainly a developer
list. You would probably get a lot more feedback on the forum
https://musescore.org/en/forum.
Regarding languages, the most popular ones are English US, Japanese,
German, French, English UK, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian portuguese, Dutch
and Korean.

Regarding guidelines, we have text guidelines here
https://musescore.org/en/developers-handbook/design/user-interface-text-style-guide,
not really design guidelines but if you use Qt ui files, they will inherit
from the MuseScore style.

lasconic