Hi all,

just a quick heads up on my PianoTutor patch to MuseScore.

I just drafted an AutoSync feature, letting MuseScore automagically synchronize with the position I'm playing at, without any need for me to touch the mouse or keyboard. You can see it in action at:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf6i1Ge0ggo

when used with no Arduino nor LEDs, this implements a simple "Smart Score" feature, with MuseScore tracking continuously the position you're playing at, i.e., turning pages / following you throughout the playback, even if you make mistakes, or abruptly move to a completely different point of the score currently open. You can see it in action in this other video:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DF74oiSjIk

Any comment is welcome, thanks :-)!

    T.

--