Hi,

As a very pleased Musescore user, i have met with a few issues that may
trouble this globally great user experience :

1. When using a MIDI keyboard, it could sometimes feel better to play the
instrument matching with the selected note instead of the first instrument
only ;
2. I often have to repeat the same chord twice and have not seen any
shortcut to do that. If there isn't, pressing = key or another shortcut
could make repetitions more pleasant ;
3. When the page is too wide to be seen on screen, the cursor is not
followed. Maybe it could be : in that case the whole stave would not be
shown, but the visible instruments' lines would be followed by the cursor
4. If pages are set to follow vertically, the navigator remains vertical
when you switch to a linear scrolling (without pages displayed). This can
be troubling as you expect a horizontal navigator in this case.

I hope these suggestions will help you to keep Musescore such a brilliant
software.

Regards,

R. C.