> No. What is the problem?
I use savepointrollback, and with this method is as I hope, dataset
buffer still exists and I can fix the error and save again.
If I use rollback, all is OK, but I can fix the error cause dataset
buffer is deleted.

The problem is, after post, applyupdates and savepointrollback, the
state of dataset is dsbrowse, than I should call dataset.edit to edit
to fix the errors. After I save again, data didn't store in database
because SQL to be "UPDATE table..." and not "INSERT INTO table...".

How to change dataset.state to dsinsert after savepointrollback
without dataset.edit?

Thanks