On Thursday 15 September 2011 10:48:19 wahono sri wrote:
> > A sequence of insert-post-edit-post-applyupdate still calls "INSERT
> > INTO". Maybe the exception happens in dataset2.applyupdates after
> > dataset1.applyupdate has been finished and the dataset1.updatebuffer is
> > clear so the dataset1.edit creates an new ukModify update item?
>
> Where I should debug when dataset.updatebuffer is cleared?

It is cleared by success of the DB update operation. So if you call
dataset1.applyupdates and there are no errors the updatebuffer will be clear.
An error in dataset2.applyupdates later has no influence. Also if there are
several records to update all successful record updates until the first error
are deleted.
I am currently implementing a mechanism which restores successful updates in
case of a rollback. It is complicated an will take a while.

Martin