Den 18-11-2011 14:13, IvankoB for-mse skrev:
> Readme the README's SQLITE3 related :
> since SQLITE3 doesn't have strict data typing, we MUST always 1)
> follow the data type mappings &

In praxis how, meaning by loading to and from a memorystream there is
not much I can change??

>  2) use the original "sqlite3" utility (pure up-to-date SQLITE3 API)
> for creating/initial_populating databases.

Is that going to be understood that Zeos is a no-goer, or do you mean
that the database shall/has to be created from the CLI instead of by
using one of the SQLite man's?

I prefer using Zeos as it makes it easy/elegant changing from one type
of database like SQLite to MySQL without to much changes to the program.

/Christian