On Friday 18 November 2011 15.11:12 Christian Nobel wrote:

> But if opening (or rather trying to) the database with any of the SQLite
> man's, they now actually crashes, as they cannot read the BLOB correctly.
>
> This makes me a bit concerned, as who have actually done it correctly -
> FreePascal or the rest of the world?

Store the different blob data to a file and check the header structure. If the
rest of the world does not store plain graphic data try to find out what the
rest of the world uses instead an make a converter from plain graphic data to
"rest of the world format". Or maybe ZEOS has a special format for ft_graphic
field? What happens with a simple ft_blob field?