Thank you.  I will give it a try.

On 12/01/2011 08:04 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 1 December 2011 14:28, Patrick Goupell  wrote:
Do you have a link to the instructions you followed.

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Cross_compiling_for_Win32_under_Linux

I also attached the script I used to do the actual compiling. I used
the latest stable FPC (2.4.5) to compile a 2.5.1 (soon to be 2.6.0
release) cross-compiler for win32.

The FPC BuildFAQ document also explains the cross-compiler setup, but
this is more difficult to follow.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d

Patrick Goupell

Income taxes?  See this http://www.truthattack.org or this