On 12/01/2011 06:32 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:

>> I am getting the following error when I open the project:
>>
>> Error reading sgDisplay.datacols.items:  Component "mainfo";
>> Error reading tstringcols.valuefalse: Unknown proerty: "valuefalse"
>>
>> Any ideas what this is?

tstringcols.valuefalse is a new property, your MSEide binary does not
know it. It is possible to compile the new MSEide with the old anyway,
click 'File'-'Close all', press F9, the new MSEide will be compiled and
runs.

> I downloaded the msegui package from the msegui.org website.  It is
> version 2.5 unstable.

Please use the original source:
http://gitorious.org/mseide-msegui
Install git, run
git clone git://gitorious.org/mseide-msegui/mseide-msegui.git

I don't know the msegui package from the msegui.org website.