Hallo Martin,

Du schriebst am Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:25:16 +0100:

> Converting a repository from SVN to git normally takes some minutes only.

Maybe. But I've to get some information about it - and the program proper -
first, get some feeling for its use, and only _then_ I will attempt to
convert valuable data with it, even if "it's proven to work". It may, if
you do it right, but who guarantees _me_ _I_ will?