If you are on windows you probably must copy the SSH keys into .ssh of the SSH
installation home directory
===============
"GIT CLONE" complains that it can't create "/.ssh/" within
"/C/Documents and Settings/МУ_NAME_IN_RUSSIAN/". Me even created thsi
directory by myself & put into it known_host & both private & public
keys. No sucess - it seems that OPENSSL dislikes long names with
spaces & non-latin chars. Is it possible to fix this problem ? Such a
waste of time :(

or setup the environment that SSH finds the keys
in <yourhome>\<appdata>\.ssh.
Which variable ?