It uses the normal default font size. I thought the usual purpose of big
screens is to show more information not to show bigger fonts?
Too low font squahes other areas of the program - menus, etc. Menus
are especially affected ( hardly distiguashable ) since You dislike
setting safety margins between menu items. Me think that to set approx
2.5 mm ( needs measurements, though) default font size is not a bad
idea :)