Am 23.03.2012 09:25, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> On 23 March 2012 08:36, Martin Schreiber  wrote:
>>>
>> Most of the MSEide dialogs store their form position and size. Please
>> adjust them according your needs.
>

> OK, now this is weird. MSEide correctly saves the window layout
> (position and size) of all open windows. MSEgit doesn't. Don't these
> two applications use the same MSEgui *.sta storage code?

MSEgit probably can not write or read the *.sta file on your system, do
you remember? I asked you:
"
On Thursday 15 March 2012 08:57:29 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
[...]
 > MSEgit seems to touch the msegit.sta file (the file timestamp
 > changes), but the actual file size stays exactly the same. Between
 > every of these 'ls -l' commands, I launched msegit, repositioned it,
 > opened a new Stash window, and then quit. Yet the file size stays
 > constant.
This is possible because the data size does not always change.
Because of transaction behaviour tstatfile makes first a temporary file
which
will be renamed on success. Please place a breakpoint in
lib/common/kernel/msestream.pas:989
and check what happens. <<<<<<<<---------
"