Hallo Martin,

Du schriebst am Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:33:18 +0200:

> > Also, could you possibly put the components name in the error message to
> > indicate where the "Value is required" is coming from?
> >
> The empty edit widget should be focused automatically.

How's that, when there's no IDE open, not even installed on the
(customer's) machine?
You don't _really_ assume that all those problems occur during devlopment,
do you?
(BTW, it's a similar issue with the bland "<something> exception" message.
Where, the heck, did this arise now, when everything was correctly running
already on the development system, for hours on end? Not even an address...)