On 12/31/2012 08:59 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> No, because MSEide doesn't dictate that NTFS is a requirement. FAT16
> or FAT32 could be used too. Regards, - Graeme -

I have done the following as a solution for me.

In lib/common/kernel make a copy of i386-linux and name it x86_64-ilnux
In apps/ide/desighutils module msesettings.pas change line 45 from
i386-linux to x86_64-linux
rebuild mseide

to test, delete the .mseide folder in your home  directory.
start mseide, check Settings -> Configure MSEide

If you run on a 32 bit computer you should get a 32 bit compile, if you
run on a 64 bit computer you should get a 64 bit compile.

You can also set the Options -> Make  targetfile to
${TARGET}/${PROJECTNAME}${EXEEXT} if you want, just make sure to create
the i386-linux and x86_64-ilnux folders in your project directory.

I have put this modification into the tar.gz download files on the website.

Patrick