On 03/09/2013 11:00 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> Works for me. The shortcut for copy cells is Ctrl+Shift+C, for paste
> Ctrl+Shift+V. For pasting the format must match, columns are separated by
> Tab, rows by Linefeed. In order to insert rows optionsgrid og_rowinserting
> must be activated too.

I want to paste within the same column so yes the format does match.

I don't want to insert rows.

For example, I want to copy the value from row 1 column 1 to rows 2 thru
10 column 1.

If you have a simple example of a twidgetgrid with the correct options
set to do that could you send it to me?

Thank you.

Patrick