Hallo Michael,

Du schriebst am Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:42:58 +0100:

> On 11/11/2013 10:53 AM, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> >
> > Because if there is a "u" for unsigned there must be a "s" for signed
> > (orthogonality). But "int" is already signed (as Sieghard pointed out)
> > so "sint" is bad.
> While I do see you point, IMHO this is trading strictness vs
That's an oxymoron.

> readability, and thus a matter of taste, and this given I still vote for

Names that differ by a single letter only aren't really the acme of
readability. Having different names for different things might even make
recognition easier, IMHO. C isn't the god given base for all programming
languages, I think.