> fpc team , they should take msegui as a default gui for fpc . (they
> made a mistak by not doing this )

It's your opinion and it's ok, but o

> lazarus is really slow and especially with gtk . lazarus LCL trying to
> be native look and feel for all platforms .

I hear this here and there like a mantra. GTK2 is not probably the faster
widgetset but for client applications it does it work. I have desktop
applications in production developed with MSEide and Lazarus (gtk2 and QT)
and I don't see performance issues. All are instant ;)

> i think its not a wise
> decision since they will be always dependent on the system base GUI ,
> and make alot of layers which slowing down the performance .
>
> Msegui emulate the gui by talking directly to the OS rendering API .
> which make it much much faster . thats way i use it

Really doesn't emulate. It has his own widgets implementation and they are
really good (from my point of view)

> just look at wxwidgets and Qt . wxwidgets follow the native look and
> feel philosophy while Qt emulate the GUI . the result is Qt is much
> popular than wx.

MSEide+MSEgui is not problems free too... this brings me the Open Source
graphics drivers EXA problem  and the last issue with Ubuntu 14.04.

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero