Let's have a DBNav,  different tmse*edit field and a Datasource in MainForm.
DBNav [dbnb_filter  dbnb_filteronoff ] are set to true

In Datamodule we have the TmseSqlQuery and events handlers  :
BeforeBeginFilteredEdit,  BeforeEndFilteredEdit and OnFilterRecord.

I want to know which field, the user has typed in BeforebeginFiltered or
BeforeEndFiltered ?

Med.