On Monday 02 June 2014 11:11:01 Martin Schreiber wrote:

> There is also tmsebufdataset
> "
>    function fieldfiltervalue(const afield: tfield): variant;
>    function fieldfiltervalueisnull(const afield: tfield): boolean;
> "
> I probably should add functions for min and max too.

There already is the property tmsebufdataset.filtereditkind for the purpose.
git master 686058771c47f6c8cffe14c3dd721cc8e1d52bc9 has an additional filter
kind parameter for convenience:
"
   function fieldfiltervalue(const afield: tfield;
                     const akind: filtereditkindty = fek_filter): variant;
   function fieldfiltervalueisnull(const afield: tfield;
                     const akind: filtereditkindty = fek_filter): boolean;
"
there is also a new dbnavigator button dbnb_filterclear (experimental).