Gentlemen,

I think I´ve started a discussion on how to generate documentation,
which was not my intention.

Having searched brother google for MSEide + MSEgui samples, found only
2-3 on the MSEide + MSEgui internet page and a few on the git.
Same for description of features. It seems to me that some of you guys
work already for years with that software, so knowing every detail on
how to do things. Therefore you do not much depend on documentation and
help.
My intention was just to ask for some assistance for a (low skill)
programmer who just started with MSEide + MSEgui and who wants to learn
more and get access to that excellent piece of software. If he couldn´t
get his samples running in short-term, he will soon lose interest in
MSEide + MSEgui and kill it from his harddisk (that´s how I would do
it). But, I think, that is not in the sense of the MSEide + MSEgui
authors and/or responsibles.
So this is just for the responsibles to think about...

Regards Michael