On Saturday 23 August 2014 11:28:49 misu kun wrote:
> thanks it works now
> so the treeview can't be constructed in design time ?

No.

> what dose (fieldedit) and (itemlist)  property in treeeitemdit ?

The "fieldedit" property can be used in oder to connect a "trecordfieldedit"
widget for editing the "listitem.valuetext" property instead of
using "onupdaterowvalues". Possibly currently broken, I need to check.
The "itemlist" property holds for every row of the grid a pointer to the
actual "ttreelistedititem" instance. Additionaly it has properties to define
item icons, treelines and the like.