On Friday 23 January 2015 17:20:55 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> BTW, GCC 4.9 vs LLVM CLang 3.5 at Phoronix

What I saw up to now from LLVM backend is really impressive. I also like the
concept with the LLVM bitcode input because it enables to use multiple cores
for the MSElang frontend and the unit optimisations and machine code
generation stages by means of OS multitasking without error-prone in process
multi-threading.