On 2015-12-11 15:49, Julio Jiménez wrote:
> Attached is the solarized normal (non dark) version.

Oh, now you are just showing off! ;-) You beat me to it. Awesome, and
many thanks for sharing.

>  For those that doesn't like dark themes.

Just to let others know. Switching between the dark or light theme is
really useful. eg: I will use the dark them in a normal lit room, but at
night or in a brightly lit room, I might switch to the light theme. This
makes a huge difference with the visibility/readability of your code.

For those that don't know the story behind the Solarized theme, take a
look at the link below. The colours are very specific and chosen with
great care. Switching between dark and light should not alter the
colours of actual text, only the background.

Solarized homepage:
  http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized

Regards,
  - Graeme -