On 2016-04-01 20:37, Krzysztof wrote:
> As in subject. Very handy option

It is there... kind of, but not a very user friendly way.

Select "Project -> Open Project" The combobox to the left of the Name
caption - click its Down arrow button and you will see a list of
previous opened projects.

There is bugs and scope for improvement though.

  1. Bug: Create a new project and save it. Open a previous project.
          Now try and open the new project you just created a second
          ago - it doesn't appear in the history list.

  2. Feature Request: Make "recent projects" a menu item.

  3. Feature Request: Make the amount of history configurable. Currently
          it is hard-coded to 10 items only. I often work on a group of
          projects that is more than 10 projects. So I loose the history
          items, and have to navigate directories.

  4. Feature Request: Implement "Project Groups". As I mentioned in (3)
          I often work on a group of project. They all relate to one
          "large project", but consist of many *.prj files. eg: web
          front-end, back-end, middle tier, desktop apps, utilities,
          unit tests etc.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/