On Friday 01 April 2016 21:37:57 Krzysztof wrote:
> Hi Martin
>
> As in subject. Very handy option especially for newbie as me who often
> switch between MSE examples and own test projects to compare or check
> something.

Please see answer from and to Graeme.

> BTW: Do you also have sometimes "GDB timeout" error? I experience this
> quite often when have two IDE opened. It freezes my whole KDE desktop,
> can't click on antything for 15-20 seconds.

gdb often crashes with 64 bit FPC programs probably because FPC uses DWARF on
64 bit instead the default STABS on 32 bit.
What can be done:
- try other gdb versions.
- use 32 bit FPC and gdb.
- Disable 'Target'-'Watches on' or delete or disable not used watches in watch
window.

Are there no problems with a single running MSEide?