On Friday 02 September 2016 08:36:39 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2016-09-01 15:15, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> > The startscript for the example on Linux X86 is
>
> Thanks. So what is DIREXT then? It is not mentioned in the MSErun
> readme, and neither is it defined in your startup script. Yet it is used
> often in your example .mrp file.

The macro DIREXT is not used on Linux for that .mrp file.
"${MAC_IFDEF(DIREXT)}" means: insert the value of the DIREXT variable if
DIREXT has been defined, if DIREXT has not been defined then
remove "${MAC_IFDEF(DIREXT)}" from expanded string.
DIREXT has no predefined meaning, it is a normal macro name I chose.

Could you manage to set the appropriate unit output directories?