Hi Martin,

I'm preparing "flat" ala Win10 skin without 3D and all inner/outer levels,
just with framewith = 1. Problem is that when I turn on skin, then widget
frames are not on the same line. Look at attached screenshot. There is
twidgetgrid and above is tlayouter with align Y and place X. Both controls
have anchors left and right and same width, at design time they look
correct but with skin twidgetgrid frame hase weird offset -1. What I can
check to fix it?

Regards