On Sunday 12 March 2017 15:03:28 Krzysztof wrote:
> > - Set twidgetgrid.anchors to [an_top,an_bottom].
> > - Select twidgetgrid1 in tsimplewidget3.linkbottom (tsimplewidget3 is a
> > tlayouter).
> > BTW: recommended place_* settings for tsimplewidget3 are maxdist = 4,
> > midist =
> > 4, mode = wam_start, options = [plo_endmargin]. With current settings
> > reducing the width and enlarging again will not work well.
>
> Mmm, but it didn't change anything. Maybe I wasn't clear, look at attached
> screenshot. Problem is in circle, twidgetgrid1 and tsimplewidget3
> (tlayouter) have same width but even so, afer skinning right borders are
> not on same place

For me it does, see attachments.

Martin
object mainfo: tmainfo
  bounds_x = 291
  bounds_y = 247
  bounds_cx = 503
  bounds_cy = 497
  container.frame.localprops = []
  container.frame.localprops1 = []
  container.bounds = (
    0
    0
    503
    497
  )
  moduleclassname = 'tmainform'
  object tsimplewidget1: tsimplewidget
    visible = True
    bounds_x = 16
    bounds_y = 48
    bounds_cx = 256
    bounds_cy = 354
    object twidgetgrid1: twidgetgrid
      color = -2147483645
      frame.localprops = []
      frame.localprops1 = []
      bounds_x = 0
      bounds_y = 30
      bounds_cx = 256
      bounds_cy = 318
      anchors = [an_top, an_bottom]
      optionsgrid = [og_colchangeontabkey, og_wrapcol, og_mousescrollcol]
      datacols.count = 1
      datacols.linewidth = 0
      datacols.options = [co_readonly, co_focusselect, co_mouseselect,
co_rowselect, co_savevalue, co_savestate, co_mousescrollrow]
      datacols.items = <
        item[ttreeitemedit1]
          linewidth = 0
          width = 252
          options = [co_readonly, co_focusselect, co_mouseselect, co_rowselect,
co_fill, co_savevalue, co_savestate, co_mousescrollrow]
          widgetname = 'ttreeitemedit1'
          dataclass = ttreeitemeditlist
          datalist.imagewidth = 18
          datalist.imageheight = 16
          datalist.options = [no_solidline, no_cellitemselect]
          datalist.colorline = -2147483642
          datalist.boxglyph_expand = stg_arrowright
          datalist.boxglyph_expanded = stg_arrowdown
          datalist.levelstep = 5
        end>
      reffontheight = 14
      object ttreeitemedit1: ttreeitemedit
        optionswidget1 = [ow1_fontglyphheight]
        optionsskin = [osk_framebuttononly]
        frame.levelo = 0
        frame.colorclient = -2147483645
        frame.localprops = [frl_levelo, frl_leveli, frl_colorclient]
        frame.localprops1 = []
        taborder = 1
        visible = False
        bounds_x = 0
        bounds_y = 0
        bounds_cx = 252
        optionsedit1 = [oe1_keyexecute, oe1_savevalue, oe1_savestate,
oe1_checkvalueafterstatread]
        optionsedit = [oe_readonly, oe_undoonesc, oe_closequery,
oe_checkmrcancel, oe_shiftreturn, oe_eatreturn, oe_resetselectonexit,
oe_exitoncursor, oe_homeonenter]
        textflags = [tf_ycentered, tf_clipo, tf_noselect, tf_ellipseright]
        textflagsactive = [tf_ycentered, tf_clipo, tf_noselect, tf_ellipseright]
        reffontheight = 14
      end
    end
    object tsimplewidget3: tlayouter
      optionswidget = [ow_tabfocus, ow_parenttabfocus, ow_arrowfocus,
ow_arrowfocusin, ow_arrowfocusout, ow_subfocus, ow_destroywidgets]
      taborder = 1
      bounds_x = 0
      bounds_y = 0
      bounds_cx = 256
      bounds_cy = 30
      anchors = [an_left, an_top, an_right]
      optionslayout = [lao_placex, lao_aligny]
      align_glue = wam_center
      place_mindist = 4
      place_maxdist = 4
      place_options = [plo_endmargin]
      linkbottom = twidgetgrid1
      object tedit1: tedit
        frame.localprops = []
        frame.localprops1 = []
        bounds_x = 46
        bounds_y = 3
        bounds_cx = 210
        bounds_cy = 23
        anchors = [an_left, an_top, an_right]
        textflags = [tf_xcentered, tf_ycentered, tf_noselect]
        textflagsactive = [tf_xcentered, tf_ycentered]
        empty_options = [eo_showfocused]
        empty_textflags = [tf_xcentered, tf_ycentered, tf_grayed]
        empty_text = 'Filter...'
        reffontheight = 14
      end
      object tlayouter1: tlayouter
        optionswidget = [ow_tabfocus, ow_parenttabfocus, ow_arrowfocus,
ow_arrowfocusin, ow_arrowfocusout, ow_subfocus, ow_destroywidgets]
        taborder = 1
        bounds_x = 0
        bounds_y = 4
        bounds_cx = 42
        bounds_cy = 20
        optionsscale = [osc_expandx, osc_shrinkx, osc_expandy, osc_shrinky,
osc_expandshrinkx, osc_expandshrinky]
        optionslayout = [lao_placex, lao_aligny]
        align_glue = wam_start
        place_mindist = 2
        object btnView: tbutton
          bounds_x = 0
          bounds_y = 0
          bounds_cx = 20
          bounds_cy = 20
          state = [as_localimagelist, as_localonexecute]
        end
        object btnAdd: tbutton
          taborder = 1
          bounds_x = 22
          bounds_y = 0
          bounds_cx = 20
          bounds_cy = 20
          state = [as_localimagelist, as_localonexecute]
        end
      end
    end
  end
  object tsplitter1: tsplitter
    taborder = 1
    bounds_x = 272
    bounds_y = 80
    bounds_cx = 26
    bounds_cy = 274
    options = [spo_hmove, spo_dockleft, spo_docktop, spo_dockright,
spo_dockbottom, spo_thumbtrack]
    linkleft = tsimplewidget1
  end
  object buttonFace: tfacecomp
    template.fade_pos.count = 3
    template.fade_pos.items = (
      0
      0.5
      1
    )
    template.fade_color.count = 3
    template.fade_color.items = (
      -1610612731
      -1610612731
      -1610612731
    )
    template.fade_direction = gd_down
    left = 384
    top = 32
  end
  object editFrame: tframecomp
    template.framewidth = 1
    template.colorframe = -1610612729
    left = 288
    top = 120
  end
  object buttonFrame: tframecomp
    template.framewidth = 1
    template.optionsskin = [fso_flat, fso_nomouseanim, fso_noclickanim]
    left = 288
    top = 80
  end
  object scMain: tskincontroller
    active = True
    extenders = 0
    groups = '0'
    colors.count = 1
    colors.items = <
      item
        rgb = 0
      end>
    sb_horz_framebutton = buttonFrame
    sb_horz_frameendbutton1 = buttonFrame
    sb_horz_frameendbutton2 = buttonFrame
    sb_vert_framebutton = buttonFrame
    sb_vert_frameendbutton1 = buttonFrame
    sb_vert_frameendbutton2 = buttonFrame
    dataedit_frame = editFrame
    edit_frame = editFrame
    booleanedit_frame = editFrame
    grid_frame = editFrame
    button_face = buttonFace
    button_frame = buttonFrame
    slider_color = -2147483645
    slider_sb_horz_facebutton = buttonFace
    slider_sb_horz_framebutton = buttonFrame
    slider_sb_vert_facebutton = buttonFace
    slider_sb_vert_framebutton = buttonFrame
    left = 264
    top = 16
  end
end