On Thursday 14 June 2018 10:16:43 Julio Jiménez wrote:
> El mié., 13 jun. 2018 a las 17:15, Martin Schreiber (<mse00...@gmail.com>)
>
> escribió:
> > Aha. Please report your findings here:
> > https://github.com/linuxmint/muffin/issues/325
>
> After reading the messages, I think is not a good idea posting when someone
> said they will not change it:

That is not the matter, he refers to
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon/issues/7641
As I wrote, they do not read what we write.

As you see I am currently implementing workarounds in order to handle
minimized but mapped windows as invisible because Mint doesn't want to make
muffin ICCCM compliant.

https://github.com/linuxmint/muffin/issues/325
asks how to switch a minimized window from Iconic to Normal state
programatically.
He requests that I check the gtk sources in order to find out how gtk handles
this. If a third party (you) states that a test shows that gtk can not switch
from Iconic to Normal state on muffin I don't need the time to setup a gtk
debug environment and to check what happens in gtk - no little effort - but
can concentrate on MSEgui workarounds.
I hope that the report will be reopened so a Mint expert can write how they
planned to support the operation Iconic->Normal.