On 9/25/18 9:08 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Looking at MSEUniverse now (I haven't in a very long time), it seems the
> structure has changed completely, and MSEUniverse is now some
> "repository group" and other repositories can become sub-groups of it.
> Not sure why you would want that, but I guess the GitLab guys/girls
> think it makes things slightly more organised. ;-)  Personally I prefer
> the independent git repos and if two repos are related/dependent, then I
> use git-submodules to link them.
>
>From GitLab MSEuniverse frontpage:
https://gitlab.com/mseuniverse
"
MSEuniverse repository has been moved to
https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/mseuniverse Books repository has been
moved to https://gitlab.com/mseide-msegui/books
"
The purpose of not deleting https://gitlab.com/mseuniverse is that users
which have old links don't see dead links. IIRC it was mostly you who
complained about scattered MSEgui information in different URL's. ;-)