On 24/09/18 13:40, fredvs wrote:
> The last commit of mseuniverse-sak_mse date from more than 3 years and is no
> more compatible with last msegui commits.

sak is independent of a specific GUI toolkit, so I suggest you keep your
repository where it is. Martin simply needs to removed his "proof of
concept" repository from MSEUniverse.

When I make suggestions or pull requests to any other project (git
based), I clone there repository, branch, make my changes and
suggestions in that branch and notify the original author. That way they
can review, do a pull (if they agree) and I can discard it at any time.
I don't go and include other projects needlessly in my own git repos.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/