On 2019-01-31 2:31 p.m., code dz wrote:
> the problem is with fpc 3.3.1

I don't know what Martin's thoughts was, but mine (for fpGUI Toolkit)
was that FPC trunk is a moving target. Nothing is cast in stone until a
RC release branch is made. So up to then FPC trunk is a toybox of ideas.
I personally do not spend any time getting fpGUI to compile with FPC
trunk, but only with the RC branches and actual release versions.
Anything else was a waste of my time. I might fix compilation issues
today with say generics, and tomorrow they decide to follow Delphi down
the hill and break everything again!

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/