> I mean to remember that it was neccessary to convert the project's .mfm
> files to a different format, and indeed I found files with a .trd extension
> holding the conversion parameters, along with the msei18n .trp project
> files.

It seems to me too that some conversions are needed.
But it seems too that after the patches of Glixx it does not need such
conversion (or I missed something).

I did not change my locale (not out-of-the-box in Debian 9.5)  to test if
localization i working with MSEide + i18n.

But it seems that for Glixx who has Russian locale it is working.
But maybe there is something that he does after compiling that I miss.

Fre;D