On 11/02/2020 7:21 pm, Roland Chastain wrote:
> $ env WIPFC=/home/roland/Documents/sources/fpgui/tools/wipfc
> /home/roland/Documents/sources/fpgui/tools/wipfc/wipfc msegui.ipf
>
> I am under Linux. I used the Linux 32 binary shipped with fpGUI.
>
> The output is this line, repeated thousands of time:
>
> <msegu:xxxxxx:1> Warning 61: This res number is already in use

Use the -i command line parameter to tell wipfc to generate INF files,
otherwise it's going to try and generate OS/2 HLP files (not the MS
Windows kind).

For example:
  $> export WIPFC=<your_wipfc_home_path>
  $> wipfc -i msegui.ipf

For my convenience, I normally create a ~/bin/wipfc script file that
does the exporting and specifies the -i command line parameter too. That
way I can do anywhere on my systems:

    wipfc somefile.ipf

and it will know where the real wipfc executable is, did the WIPFC
export and generate the INF output format. :-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/