On 28/12/2020 2:05 pm, Fred van Stappen wrote:
> What kind of shortcut are you adding?

I'm not trying to add a new shortcut, but rather simply reassign my own
key combinations to the existing "Navigate Back" and "Navigate Forward"
actions of the IDE.

But if I try and assign the keys shortcuts...

   Ctrl+[         // for Navigate Back action

and

   Ctrl+]         // for Navigate Forward action

respectively, I don't see those in the "Shortcut" column. Instead I see
some hex value - not Control and left|right Square Bracket.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/