Hello Mohamed!

Thank you very much for your contribution.

For me I have zero knowledge about databases (unfortunately).

I can compile your program but get a runtime error, I don't know why. Maybe
I made something wrong.

[roland@localhost ifid]$ ./dbfilter
An unhandled exception occurred at $0000000000736781 :
EDatabaseError : tmsesqlquery1 : Invalid data stream.
  $0000000000736781  DATABASEERROR,  line 2379 of
../../../../Applications/mseide/520/lib/common/fpccompatibility/mdb.pas

By the way, what would you say about writing one or two tutorials about
databases management with MSEgui? I could help as a tester and as a
proofreader. It could be published on developpez.net or elsewhere. Just an
idea...

Thank you again for your example. I must learn SQL as soon as possible.

Regards.

Roland