Hello Med!

I just have try your demo now.

For me it compiles ok on Linux 64 bit, but if I run it via the ide, nothing
appears, but I can see that it is running.

So I did try to run your demo "dbfilter" via a terminal and then OK, the
form appears.

I dont know how to use your demo, so I did run a other instance of your demo
"dbfilter" and have now 2 forms.

I suppose that "ifi" has something to do with synchronization between 2
applications, because if I change something in one form, the other form is
filled too with the change.

I try to understand the purpose of "ifi" but it is not very clear yet.

Could you explain how to use your demo and what it does?

Thanks.