Hallo Sieghard.

>> So I did make public onmouseevent for mseSimpleWidget:
>> In msewidgets.pas, added in parent class of simplewidget this:
>> And recompiled ideU with it.

> So it's useable with ideU only, not with the regular mseide?

No, msewidgets.pas is part of msegui code.
But to make it usable with MSEide you need to re-compile mseide with updated
msewidgets.pas.

>> ..., now the rounded clock can move.

> If you really need that? As written otherwise, on my system, under my
> window manager, it's sufficient to hold the "Alt" key in conjunction
> with the right mouse bitton to move the window, even if it has no frame.

Ha I did not know this, I will try.

> Are you restricted to use Windows, perhaps?

Hum, I dont have Windows installed, I have to check if it works on Windows too.

>> What do you think to make onmouseevent public for SimpleWidget?

> If you need it, why not do so?

I mean, if make it public in official msegui source, should it make problems?

>CAN msegui still claim any popularity?

Difficult to say.
In GitHub there is a option for people that has administration right (you are
more welcome to become one)
https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui/graphs/traffic

It gives a graphic of last 15 days traffic.
The average is +- 80 new visitors each 2 weeks.
And for september +-100 new visitors for 2 first weeks.
I agree it is not many but still > 0.  ;-)

> BTW, the MSEclock on my web site isn't "finished" in any way.

Yes, of course, but imho, it will be a nice demo to show how shaped-form,
multi-languages, ... work.

Thanks Sieghard.

And have lot of fun.