I did created the report and it is not giving anything output. am I supposed to
create report right?

I asked my packaging team guys to create and they are asking me for the product
codes for the versions I have to uninstall.
But when I tried to run a report for all the java verisons available, there are
many "java" available ...what to run.

Bhasker, Chittanoori

Plymouth Meetings PA

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:17:30 PM, "Miller, Todd"