I have an AutoIt script that goes through and removes all Java 7's before
installing the newest version. If you're familiar with AutoIt, you can use
this. If not, you can at least get the product codes. Looking at the productIDs
below, you can see all of them are the same except for the last couple of
numbers. Once they get to the 70, that's for Java 7.0, and then the green is
the Update version. I haven't done this with Java 6 but I would assume you
could substitute the 70 in yellow for 60.

RunWait ("msiexec.exe /qn /x{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217009FF}",
@SystemDir, @SW_HIDE)      ; Java 7 Update 9
RunWait ("msiexec.exe /qn /x{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217007FF}",
@SystemDir, @SW_HIDE)      ; Java 7 Update 9
RunWait ("msiexec.exe /qn /x{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217007FF}",
@SystemDir, @SW_HIDE)      ; Java 7 Update 7
RunWait ("msiexec.exe /qn /x{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217005FF}",
@SystemDir, @SW_HIDE)      ; Java(TM) 7 Update 5

For $x = 10 to 50 ; Remove all 32-bit Java's from 7u10 to 7u50
                $cmd = "msiexec.exe /qn /x{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F832170" &
$x & "FF}"
                RunWait ($cmd)
                sleep (200)
Next

For $x = 10 to 50 ; Remove all 64-bit Java's from 7u10 to 7u50
                $cmd = "msiexec.exe /qn /x{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F864170" &
$x & "FF}"
                RunWait ($cmd)
                sleep (200)
Next

If you wanted to set up a query (or run it in SQL studio), you can use this to
get all of the product ID's for one application

select distinct   arp.DisplayName0 as 'Application Name',
                  arp.Version0 as 'Application Version',
                  arp.ProdID0 as 'Product ID'
from              v_R_System sys
inner join        v_GS_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS arp on arp.ResourceID =
sys.ResourceId
inner join        v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM cs on cs.ResourceID = sys.ResourceId
where             arp.DisplayName0 like '%Java%'